CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL DATA
By registering with the service, the user grants FUTBUY their consent to check and process their personal data based on the following conditions:
- The Operator processes the data of the Subject in order to:
- Provide you with our services.
- Contact you by email, phone or other means to resolve disputes, collect fees, troubleshoot your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes permitted by law.
- Prevent and detect fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our user Agreements
- Check to identify our customers and verify their identity
- Operational reasons such as efficiency gains, training and quality control
- Prevent unauthorized access and modifications to our systems
- Marketing of our services and the services of select third parties for:
- existing and former clients
- third parties who have previously expressed interest in our services
- third parties with whom we have previously had no business
- External audits and quality checks
- The list of personal data transferred to FUTBUY for processing:
- We may collect and use the following personal information about you:
- your name and contact information, including email address and telephone number
- information that allows us to verify and confirm your identity, such as your date of birth
- your gender information, if you choose to provide it to us
- computer login data, page view statistics, traffic to and from FUTBUY, and cookie information
- location data
- information about your delivery (platform, number of coins in the order), billing information, information about transactions and payment cards
- your personal or professional interests
- your professional online presence
- your contact history with FUTBUY, its employees, directors, affiliates, your purchase history and saved items on FUTBUY
- information about the accounts you link to FUTBUY, for example, Facebook, Google and other platforms
- information that allows us to conduct credit or other financial checks on you
- information on how you use the FUTBUY Website
- your answers to polls, and information about participation in contests, giveaways and special offers
- transactional information based on your FUTBUY activity (e.g. information to simplify the buying and selling process)
- public discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence via FUTBUY, as well as correspondence sent to us
- other information, including IP address and standard web log information (browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referral/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data), as well as additional information from third parties, such as billing account information provided by any payment services you use to make purchases or receive payments, as well as your browser ID, cookie ID, device ID, device type, information about proxy server usage/VPN and related technologies, location information, email addresses, phone numbers and public social media profiles provided by our payment fraud service providers and customer due diligence.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
This personal data is required to provide you with our services. You can choose not to provide us with information, but some information about you is necessary in order for you to: register as a member; purchase products or services, complete a profile; take part in surveys, competitions or draws; ask us a question, or initiate other transactions on our Website. FUTBUY also uses this information for trend analysis, fraud detection and site administration.
Consent is valid from the moment the personal data subject is registered at https://futbuy.net